Happy Valentine's Day

Roses are red, violet's are blue, I have baked a special valentine just for you! Valentine's Day is February 14th.
























Sunday, September 14, 2008

Investment

Is my answer to my previous post.

When a teacher, therapist or paraprofessional is personally invested in my son, I can be assured that they are working to make a difference for him. When I hear, "your son is such a joy" or "Ryan is so great to work with", I know that their help is going beyond a paycheck and the obstacles that arise will be handled with passion because of passion for my child.

For each of our children, there is no cookie cutter approach. If there were, we all would have answers, not questions.

My Question Today (MQT): Are you invested in something (a cause or person) more than just stocks? Can you see how heightend your passion becomes when an investment deals with the heart and not the wallet?

Stay tuned for: Team meeting thoughts and some cookie talk

No comments:

Award Winning Cookie Cutter and Kit