Happy Valentine's Day

Roses are red, violet's are blue, I have baked a special valentine just for you! Valentine's Day is February 14th.
























Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A Bucket of Rocks

Today, I went to visit my son’s kindergarten class. He will begin school tomorrow. In his eyes, I saw the apprehension and anxiety of starting this new phase. He is scared and I can’t blame him. I am too.

After coming home, I sat in our backyard watching my son throw his “collection” of rocks from a recent beach trip, into the marsh (we have tall reeds as part of a conservation area). With each rock, I began to imagine he was throwing his feelings of fear, apprehension, and anxiety away. The higher and farther the toss, the longer it would take for those emotions to creep back.

There is always humor to lighten the load. While searching for a pic, I found this "bucket of rocks". It gave me a chuckle. I hope it does the same for you.


Today's Question: What would you throw away with your own rocks?
Today's saying: A cookie a day keeps the fears away. It's all good.

No comments:

Award Winning Cookie Cutter and Kit