Happy Valentine's Day

Roses are red, violet's are blue, I have baked a special valentine just for you! Valentine's Day is February 14th.
























Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Holiday Calendar Planning and Tips

Testing out the Press Dough multi-cutter, I am knee deep in making salt dough ornaments...and it is not even November! They are turning out pretty good. If you are thinking of making some of your own gifts, this is a great idea.

In the wake of my "projects", I decided to create a working calendar for the holidays to help plan, provide tips and promote events that come my way. It can be found at http://www.pressdough.com/resources.html

Here is a preview of some of the ornaments I have made:


MQT: Have you begun planning out your holiday budget, shopping, baking, and celebrations?







No comments:

Award Winning Cookie Cutter and Kit