Happy Valentine's Day

Roses are red, violet's are blue, I have baked a special valentine just for you! Valentine's Day is February 14th.
























Monday, October 13, 2008

Shoppe For Tradition

73 More Days Until Christmas! New Look! New Features!

I want to help you create some great traditions this year! You will find an opportunity to pick and choose the traditions you hold most dear, all the while saving you time.

Join me each week as I feature products, many that help our special needs children (motor skills, visual/pretend play), post a countdown planning calendar, activity tips or suggestions, and holiday links to events. If you know of any major events (holiday extravaganza's) happening in your town, please leave me a comment and I will add it to our calendar.

For additional fun, great new Press Dough products are developing for the season.

Don't forget to sign up for our Press Dough Cookie Cutter weekly giveaway!

MQT: Do you have a plan/to-do list for the holiday season?

No comments:

Award Winning Cookie Cutter and Kit